- Natural soy sauce with a kick of ginger
- Made using the raw sap of coconut blossom
- Contains coconut, ginger, garlic & salt -that’s all!
- Fermented for six months preserving the natural goodness in raw coconut blossoms
- Source of amino acids
- Natural alternative to Teriyaki sauce that’s soy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Add a dash to stir-fries, use as a marinade or glaze with tofu, veggies or fish.
- Use as you would use traditional soy sauce.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? The Coconut Company Teriyaki Sauce forms part of the Coconut Aminos Range. The term was coined some time ago, to celebrate the abundance of ‘amino acids’ present in raw coconut sap.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml
- Recycled clear glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.