- Natural remineralising tooth powder
- With sweet orange essential oil & cloves
- Gently & effectively cleans teeth & freshens your mouth
- Contains calcium-rich spirulina
- Enriched with calcium & magnesium complex
- Naturally fresh flavour
- Contains no SLS
- Detoxifying & antioxidant benefits
- Promotes overall oral health
- Safe if swallowed
- Packaged in glass
- Dip a wet toothbrush into your tooth powder & brush as normal.
- Safe if swallowed.
- Non-gm Xylitol (Birch), Baking Soda/Sodium Bicarbonate (Food Grade), Bentonite Clay, Calcium & Magnesium Complex (Calcium Citrate, Magnesium, Sodium/Potassium Electrolytes, Vitamin C, Zinc Gluconate With Copper, Boron, Vitamin B6 With Vitamin D3, Homeopathic Tissue Salts D6), Calcium Fluoride (Tissue Salt No.1), Clove Buds (Non-irradiated), Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Organic)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/09/2020, By ReneThis is part of my remineralising routine, along with tissue salts #1 & #8, and it seems to be doing the job! It is a bit sweet for my taste, but then again, most products are a bit too sweet for us since we reduced our sugar intake.10/08/2020, By Amy-LaraLove the orange and clove.
It’s sweet, too. I wasn’t expecting that.
I was a little surprised that the jar was so small, so perhaps a bit pricey for what you get.Worked for me within a few days. Takes getting used to though, as it is not toothpaste. I did see a difference in a few days.01/07/2020, By RomolaGood product29/05/2020, By NatashaI like the taste; the clove becomes apparent after brushing - sprinkle it on organic toothpaste, leaves teeth polished09/05/2020, By JanVery effective
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.