- Part of The Apothecary’s Spotless cleaning range
- Cleans dishes effectively with no residue
- A non-toxic cleaning agent, safe for the water system
- Safe for use on your family’s plates, bowls, glasses etc.
How does this clever cleaner work it’s magic?
- Oxygen bleach releases potent oxygen bubbles when it comes into contact with water. These bubbles break down dirt, wipe out stains and banish bad smells.
- Sodium chloride (salt) is a gentle scouring agent, and has a great deodorising action.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is slightly alkaline, and reacts with the acids in the cooking residues, releasing carbon dioxide bubbles. Like the oxygen bubbles, these help to lift off the remaining residue and grime.
- Use 1-2Tbsp in dishwasher dispenser.
- Use 1Tbsp for hand washing dishes.
- Sprinkle over stubborn grime on pots and pans, cover with warm water and leave to soak for 15 minutes before washing as normal.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/11/2023, By Shairabeen using it for a week. not too impressed. bicarb, few drops dish soap and vinegar rinse works far better imo.
will finish packet and post updated review if result changes08/11/2023, By LollaI had my doubts, but this is really a super product! It cleans beautifully, leaving no residue or smell.02/11/2023, By ShelleyThis product works really cleaning your dishes, and keeps your dishwasher clean and smelling good afterwards!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.