- Natural sleeping aid
- No groggy morning after
- Supports the bodies natural release sleep compounds
- Combines an Ayurvedic remedy with modern nutrition
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Valerian root is an Ayurvedic herb used for the treatment of sleeplessness, insomnia and restlessness.
- Magnesium plays an important role in both physical and mental relaxation. Magnesium deficiencies are often associated with insomnia.
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a natural neurotransmitter implicated in stress, anxiety and mood. It can help to induce relaxation for restful slumber.
- Take 1-2 capsules, one hour before bed.
- Always consult with your trusted healthcare professional before adding a supplement to your diet, especially if you are taking prescription or chronic medications.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep package sealed after opening.
- Nett Weight: 87 g.
- Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
- Valerian Root Powder (150 mg), Magnesium (200 mg), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (150 mg GABA).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By MartieMy second bottle. I definitely sleep better, and wake up more refreshed.14/07/2020, By reginaI love the way it makes you relaxed and dose of into sleep, you cant go wrong with this product.26/06/2020, By MichelleThis product definitely gives me a more restful sleep, and I love that it's natural. Recommended.29/05/2020, By CindyI feel much morr rested in the mornings since starting this product and my moods during the day are more stable..27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it25/03/2020, By VeganschmeganAdvised to take GABA along with L theanine for anxiety and improved sleep and can feel the difference!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.