Please Note: This product is now packaged and sold as Light Coconut Nectar. Updated image coming soon.
- Sustainably sourced
- Processed at low temperatures (36°)
- Whole & unrefined
- Mildly sweet taste & smooth syrupy texture
- Dissolves easily
- Contains 17 amino acids
- Source of vitamin C
- Low in fructose
- Low glycaemic index (around 35)
- Vegan alternative to honey
- Has a nearly-neutral pH
- Paleo-friendly in small amounts
- Source of iron, magnesium & zinc
Did You Know? Coconut nectar contains 10 times as much zinc and 4 times as much magnesium as brown sugar.
Recipe for Strawberry Coconut Summer Soup:
- 680g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2Tbsp Superfoods Coconut Nectar
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1½tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Blend the strawberries in a food processor until smooth & liquid.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds; this should give you about 2 cups of strawberry purée.
- In a bowl, mix the strawberry purée, coconut nectar, coconut milk & salt. Whisk until completely smooth & creamy.
- Serve chilled & enjoy! Makes 4 servings.
Organic coconut nectar
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/10/2017, By MaritaI love this product. Less carbs than honey. I also use it in baking.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.