- Bundle includes a shampoo and conditioner made with
- Especially suited to normal hair
- Makes hair lighter, bouncier and more full of life
- Marula seed oil coats the hair follicles and protects against environmental damage
- Leaves the hair shiny and soft without the use of silicone
- Made from wild harvested, African ingredients
- Silicone free conditioner
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Partners accredited fair trade status by Phytotrade
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- Lather a small amount of shampoo into wet hair
- Rinse thoroughly, and repeat if necessary
- Massage a small amount of conditioner into scalp and hair
- Comb through with a thick tooth comb
- Rinse thoroughly
- If you have been using a shampoo, and conditioner combo which includes silicone, or a variant thereof such as dimethicone, it will take some time before the silicone build-up is rinsed from your hair.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Silicone found in many hair products makes hair look, and feel shiny, and healthy. However, they do not actually make your hair healthier, or shinier. They only give the appearance of healthy hair, and in fact they can prevent your hair, and roots from absorbing vital oils, and nutrients. Removing the silicone with a natural shampoo will help to restore your hair to a naturally beautiful condition.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Africa Organics Marula Shampoo for Normal Damaged Hair (210 ml), 1 x Africa Organics Marula Conditioner for Normal Damaged Hair (200 ml).
- Marula Shampoo for Normal Damaged Hair: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethanol, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Inulin*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Adansonia digitata fruit extract*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Phytate, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- Marula Conditioner for Normal Damaged Hair: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Inulin*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Isoamyl Laurate, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- *Ingredient from organic farming.
- **Component of natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product21/08/2019, By CorneWorth every cent. With this shampoo I can go 3 days between washes (compared to washing almost every day) and it leaves my scalp feeling fresh. The conditioner is just as awesome. It leaves my hair silky soft and smelling great. The fact that it has no nasties just makes it all the more worth it!06/08/2019, By BeverleyI have 4C natural hair I am always on the hunt for a product to alleviate dryness and make my hair more manageable. its a little too soon to say if product is effective, I will to go through a few more washes to give an honest review. The product smells great. However the 200ml and 250ml sizes are too small you do go through the product real quick.01/08/2019, By AnnaIt smells so good10/06/2019, By LaurieI buy this brand for my husband and he loves it!!!11/05/2019, By LianaDo yourself a favour and experience this amazing product for yourself. My hair has never felt or looked better.03/04/2019, By CWDWAfter years of bleaching/colouring my hair, I've finally decided to go back to my natural colour and to stop using shampoos and conditioners filled with nasties. Africa Organics Marula Hair Care has been a fine choice, for my first adventure into natural hair products. The shampoo lathers well with a second (small) application and has pleasant peppermint smell. It might be a little overpowering for some people. It definitely leaves my hair squeaky clean. The conditioner is quite light (not thick, as I'm used to with the commercial ones). All in all, I'm a happy convert.14/02/2019, By BecsI bought this for my girls as I already use their moisturiser, it leaves their hair silky and smooth without being weighed down by all those nasty ingredients from supermarket shampoo and conditioners
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.