- Earthsap Footcare Bundle contains a foot powder, spray & lotion
- Contains antiseptic, antifungal & antibacterial properties
- Foot powder is 100% talc-free
- Tea Tree Oil fights infections & irritations like athlete’s foot
- Tea Tree Oil kills off odour-causing bacteria
- Mint oil helps to control excess oil, and adds a pleasant natural fragrance
- Foot lotion contains canola oil with vitamins E & K
- Keeps skin soft, supple and healthy.
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches used
- 100% biodegradable
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Foot Powder: Sprinkle directly onto your feet or into your socks, to keep your feet feeling dry, clean and fresh.
- Foot Spray: Spray directly onto your feet twice a day or after exercise.
- Foot Lotion: Massage into your feet twice a day and after exercise.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
Earthsap has been a manufacturer of earth-friendly toiletries and cleaning products for more than 20 years, working continuously to improve their earth-friendly formulas, giving you a completely safe and toxin-free alternative to conventional cleaners and cosmetics.
- Earthsap Tea Tree Foot Powder: 150 ml
- Earthsap Tea Tree Foot Spray: 150 ml
- Earthsap Tea Tree Foot Lotion: 150 ml
- Foot Powder: Natural Clay Powder, tea tree, mint essential oil.
- Foot Spray: Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Sea Salt, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Mint oil, Orange Oil, Lavender oil.
- Foot Lotion: Water, Canola Oil, stearic acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil, Mint oil, Orange Oil, Lavender oil.
- Recyclable plastic bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.