Spatone is packed into convenient one-a-day sachets, ideal for mixing with fruit juice or easy to use on the go!
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial colours
- Gluten free
- Spatone is a natural, gentle and easily absorbed iron supplement.
- Contains approximately 5mg of iron per sachet - this small amount of iron ensures minimal upper gastro-intestinal upset
- Clinically proven, iron absorption from Spatone is up to 40% compared to 5-10% from food sources or 3-10% from conventional iron supplements
- Highly bio-available
- Clinically proven to be well tolerated - no reported side effects
- Not absorbed by those with high levels of storage iron who do not need additional iron
- Convenient one-a-day sachet
- Suitable for pregnancy and the post-natal period
- Ideal for women, men and children over 2 years
- Spatone is ideally taken diluted in orange juice, either in the morning on an empty stomach, or in-between meals.
- There have been three clinical studies on Spatone, all peer-reviewed and published in world renowned medical journals.
- Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich mineral water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Spatone has been clinically proven to cause fewer of the common side effects often associated with iron supplements eg constipation and headaches.
- Free from sugar, preservatives, artificial flavours, and colourants
Natural iron rich water containing Iron 5mg in the form of ferrous sulphate
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/08/2017, By AnnetteWorks well. This is the only iron supplement I've found that doesn't cause constipation. Took it throughout my pregnancy as well. Drink it in a little juice.10/06/2017, By Kasi'm seriously iron-deficient, so my doc recommended this (double dose). it's far more effective than tablet supplements, with less side-effects. i just drop it into some fruit juice to disguise the taste :)24/10/2016, By CelesteThis stuff is the real deal. But don expect to drink rose flavoured water. It has the worst taste Ive ever experience and I literally struggle not to gag after having it. It recommends you dilute it in water or fruit juice... Ive only ever tried water so maybe orange juice or something would make the world of difference :) You can definitely taste the iron as they state at the back of the sachets, Ill give them that ;)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.