- Natural nail polish in matte navy blue
- Water-based formula
- Non-toxic & vegan-friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Little to no odour
- Free of the harsh chemicals found in ordinary nail polish
- No formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, BPA or ethyl acetate
- Supports healthy nails, doesn’t cause brittleness or discolouration
Please Note: Because Sophi nail polish is so gentle and natural, it’s important to follow the PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System to prevent chipping and scratching. This is ideal for your fingernails but not needed for use on toenails.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer to clean nails; allow to air-dry. The primer creates a sticky surface for polish to adhere to.
- Apply your favourite Sophi polish colour in thin layers, drying with a blow dryer on a warm heat/ low blower setting between coats. Lighter polish may require more coats. Fully dry each layer for best results.
- Apply Shine Topcoat for added lustre and chip resistance. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Apply a thin layer of Sophi Primer + Sealer on top of the Topcoat to seal the polish. Apply to the tips of nails as well. Dry with a blow dryer.
- Remove using Sophi acetone-free Nail Polish Stripper.
- You Drive Me Navy
- Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Neem Oil
- May also contain the following colourants (depending on shade): Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 17, Iron oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chrome Green, Mica, Violet 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By catherineDecent polish01/11/2019, By JessicaThe colour is not as pictured - a lot more blue than navy. Peeled off as soon as I got warm water on my hands so it definitely needs the primer/sealer/top coat that Sophi sells.12/09/2019, By sofialove this. it doesnt dry out my nails as the regular store brands
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.