- Chewable digestive aid for dairy foods
- Enzyme formulation that helps break down the sugar in dairy products
- 30 Wafers with a natural vanilla flavour
- Free from dairy, soya, yeast
- Free from preservatives, artificial colourants & flavours
- Certified Kosher
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) wafer with, or just prior to dairy food consumption, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the directions for use. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- 30 Wafers.
- Bulking Agents: Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactase (Contains Wheat) (providing 3500 FCC Lactase Units) 37mg, Guar Gum, Anti-caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium stearate, Natural Vanilla Flavour.
- Wheat (Gluten).
- Serving Size: 1 Wafer
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lactase (mg): 37 (providing 3500 FCC Lactase Units)
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/11/2021, By DKIt works but is not a miracle pill i.e. it doesn't mean you can have all the diary in the world and not have any adverse effects. However it does keep the wind at bay to some extent. I will experiment with other products though. Particularly those that contain a combination of digestive enzymes and probiotics.25/05/2021, By DenaI can’t imagine a life without cheese, so I always have a bottle of Solgar Lactase handy. I find it really makes a difference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.