- Pure, certified organic Bergamot essential oil
- Delicate citrus scent with light floral notes will calm & clear your mind
- A gentle & calming aroma that helps to uplift your emotions
- May be used to reduce feelings of stress & anxiety
- This gentle oil is suitable for oily & blemish-prone skin
- Cleanses, clears & purifies the skin
- Helps to tone the skin creating an even complexion
- A bright & fresh scent that’ll lighten the feel of a room & linger on your skin
- Frequently used during massage therapy due to its calming & centring properties
- The perfect oil to use during yoga or meditation
- Rub onto your hands & breathe in while cupping your face in moments of stress
- Diffuse in the night if you suffer from insomnia caused by running thoughts
- Made from botanical Ingredients grown & harvested on SOiL’s organic farm
- SOiL’s essential oils are certified organic by ECOCERT
- Suitable for Vegans & Strict Vegetarians
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
Did you know? Bergamot essential oil is expressed from the peel of the Bergamot Orange tree. It’s believed that this tree is a probable hybrid of Lemon and a bitter Orange tree. It has a delicate citrus flavour with light spicy & floral notes. This Bergamot imparts the refreshing flavour attributed to Earl Grey tea.
- SOiL essential oils and carrier oils are living products that are vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light. It is best to store them in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed. If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20 degrees Celsius).
- Some sources advise that Peppermint Oil should be avoided by mothers while nursing.
- Nett Volume 10 ml
- Amber glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
34 out of 34 people would recommend this product29/04/2021, By LisaI add this to my shampoo for a scalp revitaliser smells amazing too!13/04/2021, By AnnelieLovely scent, great quality oil - I will always recommend Soil products22/01/2021, By BelindaI love this oil19/01/2021, By LORRAINE5/506/01/2021, By DuanéSo far happy with the purchase!17/12/2020, By MariaanI love the smell of this oil30/11/2020, By KarelGreat in a blend - wish it was cheaper though09/11/2020, By JessicaLove this smell. I use it during a panic attack and have found that it helps me31/10/2020, By AriGreat product25/10/2020, By MienLove it15/10/2020, By JoscFantastic. I use this to make homemade Earl Grey tea. It's super tasty. This is on my regular shopping list.12/10/2020, By MariaIn love. I enjoy using this for scalp health03/10/2020, By MichelleUse for hair growth01/09/2020, By Tina BeeA citrus oil that is great in conditioner, it aids hair growth. Great for stress relief and amazing for period pain. I run a hot bath, add about five drops and relax for about a half hour. My best pain relief for period cramps!25/08/2020, By NatalieThis goes really well with peppermint and other citrus oils in a diffuser.08/08/2020, By MountainAwesome22/06/2020, By ElizeI use this in an antiperspirant that even my husband can use because this smell is not too sweet, but I looooove this!08/06/2020, By MSmells great and is a good quality oil.19/05/2020, By avrilI enjoy using this oil added to my hair conditioner.14/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove13/05/2020, By Wynterlove it.12/05/2020, By SavStClaireSoil has such good quality essential oils. This is an amazing oil for a variety of uses.29/03/2020, By GreenThrilled12/03/2020, By AmyI suffer with general anxiety disorder and often struggle to clear my mind from racing thoughts at night. I use this in my aroma diffuser to help transition me from the hustle and bustle of the day to a calm space before bed. Really does make a difference to my routine and eases my mind.09/02/2020, By NikkiWonderful scent.03/02/2020, By Candiceone of my favourites. Soil makes great quality oils.24/10/2019, By megangreat product for hair health as well11/10/2018, By raganiHas a long lasting scent, perfect for a diffuser14/08/2018, By Yolandia few drops on my pillow works well13/06/2018, By SamanthaWorks well when mixed with a carrier oil as a facial oil/moisturiser.13/03/2018, By DyanReally gorgeous. Soothing to put on your temples at night. Also for mosquito bites.15/01/2018, By HesterSlightly disappointed - the beautiful smell from the bottle doesn't seem to really disperse when diffused. And as I am a bit scared to use bergamot on skin (though this claims to be specially made safer for that application), I won't be getting that much use from it. But just to smell from the bottle - heavenly!26/01/2016, By ashleighThis is one of my most favourite oils. The smell is so uplifting.09/03/2014, By KerryThis is one of my favourite essential oils!!! I love mixing it with other oils in an oil burner and it has an amazing grounding effect. I mix it either with rose geranium and mandarin oil, or with cedarwood and francinsense.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.