- Quick, and convenient powdered wheatgrass
- Supports the lymphatic system to expel toxins
- Stimulates the production of stomach acid to enhance metabolism
- 50% fibre to stabilize blood sugar levels
- 20% complete protein, with all 19 amino acids
- Contains over 90 minerals
- Source of superoxide dismutase
- No additives, or fillers
- Packed in 100% biodegradable materials
- CERES certified organic
- Sustainably grown
- Add to superfoods drinks, fresh vegetable juices, and smoothies.
Recommended Daily Amount:
- Start with 1 level teaspoon, and build up to 1 tablespoon.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 grams
- 100% Organic Wheatgrass Powder.
Please Note: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts & seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1087
- Protein (g): 17
- Carbohydrates (g): 21
- of which Total Sugar (g): 9,3
- Total Fat (g): 1,6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 48
- Total Sodium (mg): 100
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat product17/10/2020, By NatashaI was a little disappointed with this product. I have used BarleyGreen (by AIM) for many years, and more recently The Real Thing Wheatgrass, and so I was interested to try this one. It was far less green than I like, closer to brown in colour, and the flavour wasn't as nice as the others I've tried. I believe it is still a good product, especially for neutralising acidity and providing essential nutrients, but I don't think it meets the standards of the other brands. On the other hand, their Spirulina is AWESOME!04/05/2020, By ElderUnique, amazing product20/02/2020, By BethanyMake it as a little shooter in the morning for an energy and health boost
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.