- Natural antiseptic balm
- Soothe your skin with sweet almond oil, beeswax, propolis
- Tea tree & myrrh oil essential oil will calm the skin with anti-microbial properties
- Gentle on the skin
- Use to soothe psoriasis & eczema
- Soothe rashes, sunburn & acne
- Safe for baby’s delicate skin
- No artificial ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
- Apply to the affected area at least 3 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Store below 25ºC.
- Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Simply Bee uses strictly natural ingredients from plants & the beehive & they also grow awareness about, & directly support, bee conservation in South Africa.
- Available in: 25ml & 50ml
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Propolis, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil.
- Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil.
- Potted in a recycable glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/05/2021, By Mirelle NetoI run a permanent make up Salon and all my customers get this product as aftercare treatment for permanent lips, eyeliner and microblading with great results and it is antiseptic in nature. I havent found anything better!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.