Silverlab’s multi-purpose liqui-gel can be gargled and swallowed to soothe mouth ulcers, sore throats and tonsils, and oral pharyngeal thrush. Unlike ordinary antibiotics, germs don’t develop a resistance to all-natural colloidal silver, so you can trust it to always be effective.
Used topically, colloidal silver liqui-gel treats a number of skin complaints:
- Athlete’s foot
- Dhobis itch
- Vaginal thrush
- Wet dermatitis
- Wounds and scrapes
The liqui-gel also makes a great immune booster and a hygienic barrier gel that works to prevent microbial infections. Part of the Silverlab range – a leading South African brand of colloidal silver remedies, and a member of the Health Products Association of SA. Their colloidal silver products are MCC approved.
Colloidal silver is a simple yet powerful mineral formula; a solution of silver particles suspended in de-ionised water. It works to restore diseased and damaged cells, and is the perfect weapon in the battle against drug-resistant infections. Silver has been trusted as a healing agent for centuries, and Silverlab’s formula combines this ancient wisdom with state-of-the-art technology to bring you the purest product. Learn more about colloidal silver.
Note: Argyria, or “blue disease”, ie the development of a bluish tint to the skin, has been wrongly attributed to the use of colloidal silver in the past. This condition is in fact caused by prolonged use of medicines containing silver nitrate, or the incorrect use of silver salts.
- Gargle with 10 ml before swallowing 2 - 4 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can also be used in eyes, ears and nose.
- For oral pharyngeal thrush (mouth sores or mouth ulcers), sore throat and tonsils, gargle and swish 10 ml around the mouth for 3 minutes, 4 - 8 times per day.
- If the condition of sore throat and tonsils does not improve within 3 days, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Apply topically to affected area 2 - 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Pour 5 ml onto palm of hand, apply to face and into nostrils and on lips, which may help as a first line of defense against colds and flu.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.
Each 5 ml contains:
- Colloidal silver D5 (5X) (18 ppm) in 4.99 ml deionised purified water.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/08/2018, By JThis works brilliantly for sore throats, sensitive teeth, mouth infections, and the like. Worth every cent.18/06/2015, By SalimaGreat product, never seen something react so positively to a sore throat15/05/2015, By M. PalomaI used the gel after work on tooth and the taste was not bad at all. I seemed to help clear the hole after an extraction and I found it helpful that I could swallow it and did not have to spit it out. Will use it again if needed.10/02/2015, By JuliaI was diagnosed with an vaginal (HPV) infection a few months ago. While petrified of having to go through the whole operational procecure if it worsens and / or doesn clear up - I did some research and found that colloidal silver has been found to effectively treat vaginal infections in the past. I plucked up my courage, eventually, and used it in combination with the Natracare tampons. I went back to the gynea a few weeks later and everything had cleared up. By no means do I recommend forgoing
ormal treatment entirely, but I would certainly confirm that it IS safe to use internally - no burn, no discomfort, and a definite piece of mind. This is another item I keep in the house, always.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.