- Natural phosphatidylserine supplement
- Sourced from non-GMO soybean lecithin
- Contains fatty acids & amino acids
- Especially good for healthy cell formation & brain function
- No artificial additives, flavours or colours
- This supplement also contains phosphatidylcholine, a primary form of choline that is an essential component in cell membrane signalling.
How It Works: Phosphatidylserine is present in every single human cell, supporting your tissues and organs, and acting sa key building block for the billions of cells in your brain. Omega-3 fatty acids work together synergistically with PS, to provide the building blocks for healthy cell membranes.
PS is important for:
- Maintaining healthy cell function
- Cell repair
- Bone formation
- Hormonal balance (secretion of hormones by the adrenal glands)
- Testicular health
- Brain health
- Memory, focus & concentration
- Slowing down age-related cognitive decline
- Protecting against degenerative conditions like Parkinson’s
- Balancing the mood & easing depression
- Better physical performance
Phosphatidylcholine helps with:
- Cognitive function
- Liver health
- Digestive health
- Gallbladder health (dissolving gallstones)
- As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Age-related cognitive or memory impairment: 1 capsule 3 times a day
- ADHD in children: 1 capsule 2 times a day
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Phosphatidylserine may have a blood-thinning effect. Not suitable for use with blood-thinning medications.
- 60 Vegetarian capsules
- Phosphatidylserine from non-GMO soybean Lecithin 80mg
- Phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO soybean Lecithin 20mg
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.