Key benefits of Gymnema as a supplement:
- Lowers blood sugar
- Supports pancreatic function
- Stimulates insulin release in the pancreas
- Reduces the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines
- Lowers LDL cholesterol
- Reduces the ability to taste sweetness, may help with sugar cravings
- Reduced cravings for sweet foods may lead to sustainable weight loss
Sfera Gymnema is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
Gymnema in Ayurveda: Gymnema is also called Gurmar, meaning “sugar destroyer” in Hindi. It’s traditionally used to balance the Kapha Dosha and rejuvenate Pitta, by regulating sugar and insulin levels.
Find your Ayurvedic body and mind type (Dosha) on our blog.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Those with diabetes or low blood sugar levels should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner. Serum glucose levels must be monitored during use.
- Gymnema may lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Gymnema may temporarily suppress your ability to detect sweet tastes.
One capsule provides: Gymnema Sylvestre 300mg
Standardised for a minimum of 75% gymnemic acids
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Leaves (Gymnema)
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/11/2019, By GigiNoticeable decrease in sugar cravings.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.