- Beetroot juice
- Made with beetroot & carrots
- Contains beta-carotene & anti-inflammatory properties
- May help to combat chronic inflammation
- Can help to improve hypertension & iron deficiencies
- May help to lower blood pressure
- Improves digestive health
- Can be enjoyed on its own or in a smoothie
- Contains no added sugar or water
- Not made from concentrate
- CANSA Seal of Recognition as a CANSA Smart Choice
- Free from GMOs, gluten & preservatives
- Free from artificial colours & flavours
- Certified Halaal & Kosher
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Best served chilled.
- Once opened, consume within 3 days.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, refrigerate.
- Available in 350 ml & 750ml
- Fresh Beetroots (65%), Fresh Carrots (35%).
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 140
- Protein (g): 0.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7.1
- Total Fat (g): 0.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): <0.5
- Sodium (mg): 45
- Recyclable carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.