- Natural anti-inflammatory supplement
- May help relieve joint pain, and stiffness
- May help to protect against symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- May reduce the inflammation of joint connective tissues
- Suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
- If symptoms persist, consult your trusted healthcare professional.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Consult your trusted healthcare practitioner before taking if on anticoagulant medications such as warfarin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Tablets Per Container: 60 & 120
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets.
- Servings Per Container: 30 & 60
Ingredients: per Tablet.
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM; 1 000 mg), Curcuma Longa L. (Turmeric Rhizome; 300 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Alpha-Lactose Monohydrate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
- Packed in recyclable HDPE (#2) tub.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.