- 100% unfiltered, raw fynbos honey
- Sourced in the Western Cape from sustainable beekeepers
- Delicious & rich in nutritional value
- Did you know? Fynbos is the smallest of the world’s six floral kingdoms, but it’s also the richest in biodiversity.
Benefits of raw, unfiltered honey
- Lower GI than heated & filtered honeys
- Superior quality & taste
- Antibacterial, antiviral & anti-inflammatory
- An excellent source of antioxidants
- High in enzymes, which would usually be killed off during heating
- Contains undamaged pollen & proteins for added medicinal benefits
- Boosts immunity, helps the body to defend itself against colds & common ailments
- Note: Natural raw honey sometimes crystallises; this is normal and means your honey truly is raw and unfiltered. If you notice crystalisation, simply place the jar in warm water to liquefy it again.
- Local, raw, unfiltered fynbos honey
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.