- Live probiotic health drink, for oral use only
- Tasty natural lemon flavour
- Energy booster, powerful antioxidant
- Faster-acting than probiotic capsules
Health benefits of Rafaa drinks:
- Improves the strength of the immune system
- Boosts energy levels
- Cleanses the body of heavy metals & impurities
- Regulates pH levels in the body
- Promotes better digestive health, relieves heartburn & constipation
- Promotes better menstrual health for women
- May help to reduce unhealthy food cravings
Health benefits of aloe ferox:
- A mild laxative that helps to cleanse the colon
- Promotes clear, healthy skin from the inside out
- Helps with issues like heartburn, IBS & ulcers
- May help to reduce or relieve allergies
Rafaa can be taken once or twice daily. Dilute your Rafaa with water, ice tea or fruit juice if you wish to camouflage the taste.
Please note: Rafaa Probiotic Drink is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Aloe Rafaa may contain small pieces of aloe ferox. This is caused by colder weather conditions during manufacturing.
- Not recommended for pregnant women (may stimulate the uterus)
- Not recommended for nursing mothers (can pass through the milk & cause colic in babies)
- Not suitable for people with intestinal irritation, or those that are sensitive to aloe products
Do not use Rafaa in conjunction with other medication, without consulting your healthcare practitioner. If you are on medication, wait 30 minutes between taking your medication and drinking Rafaa.
When using Rafaa for the first time, it is possible to feel the effects of detoxing effects for the first few days. This could include mild headaches, nausea and muscle or joint aches as your body rids itself of unwanted toxins and chemicals.
The detoxing process can dehydrate you. Always drink plenty of water when using a detoxing treatment topically or internally.
Each 1ml of Rafaa contains:
Probiotic microorganisms with 1.5 billion bacteria per 1ml compromising of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifido-bacterium longum and Bacillus laterosporus.
Rafaa also contains organic acids (amino, fulvic and humic acids), natural lemon flavour, and manufactured in a base of purified water.
Aloe ferox has been added to the Lemon Rafaa recipe to create Aloe Rafaa.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product13/09/2020, By CarmenDon't really like the flavor of this one. I think the lemon tasted better. Could feel a slight improvement with ibs symptoms.02/09/2020, By JessDoesn’t taste too bad, easy to drink when mixed in with a glass of water. Better tasting than most of the other liquid probiotic products I have tried.18/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove04/05/2019, By CharlesReally excellent value for money!!!25/01/2019, By PsychoBLive on it26/10/2018, By anonymousI use this in my clay mask along with my essential oils. It adds all the great benefits of using aloe to the mask08/09/2018, By SUNSHINEExcellent pre and probiotic..never without my Rafaa!13/02/2018, By Kerry-LeeLovely product - tastes better than any other probiotic I have taken!04/02/2018, By AnonWonderful for the gut08/12/2017, By VINZDRINK ON MY WAY TO WORK IN THE MORNING14/11/2017, By MilaI use this every morning and before I go to gym it gives me the energy I need I can't leave the house without it!14/11/2017, By AmeliaThis give me the energy I need to go through the day and I love this product and would recommend this to anyone.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.