Natural incense with saffron & agarwood (oudh) fragrance
Hand-crafted in small batches
100% Natural ingredients, no artificial perfumes
Ideal for yoga & meditation
Sustainably sourced from small family businesses in India
- Light the tip of the incense stick with a lighter or match.
- Allow the flame to burn until the tip of the incense stick glows red.
- Snuff the flame & place the stick an incense holder.
- Place lit incense near an open window or vent, away from flammable materials.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 10g (10 long sticks)
- Distilled Water, Pure Ultra Ground Charcoal, Clear White Bamboo, Flower Petals, Flower Essences, Amber Resins, Sandalwood (Santalum Album), Cedar (Cedrus Deodora), Vanilla Powder (Vanilla Planafolia), Gum Elemi (Canarium Luzonicum), Gum Opoponax (Opoponnax Chironium Koch), Gum Labdanum (Cistus Ladaniferus), Gum Copal (Bursera Ordorata), Mastic (Pistacia Lentiscus), Gum Dammar (Shorea Wiesneri), Gum Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha), Makko Powder (Machillus Thunbergil), Tragacanth Gum (Astragalus Species).
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.