- Pure Incense is made from natural ingredients, reputably sourced
- They are known for the quality of their aromatherapy oils, and the use of flower petals and various tree resins in their incense
- Burning incense can help to cleanse a space of negative energies, to promote healing, and to helps relax the body and mind
- The whole Pure Incense range is made from natural ingredients, organic wherever possible, and has been recognised for its purity and the wonderful variety of aromas to suit different tastes and needs
Did You Know? Agarwood is also known as Aloeswood, Eaglewood, Kyara, Ood, or Ud, and many other names, depending on the wood's grade and country of origin. Revered and esteemed by many cultures, Agarwood is a highly valued addition to the natural perfumer's palette and is often used in sacred oil blends and for ceremonial anointing. Agarwood evokes mental or spiritual reflection and a rekindled sense of awe for the phenomena of nature.
- Place stick incense into an incense burner or in a pot filled with sand
- Light the end of the stick, and make sure there is something non-flammable to catch the resulting ash as the stick burns
- Placing the stick near an open window or vent will distribute the scent faster, but will also burn the stick at a faster rate
Ingredients / Materials:
Distilled Water, Pure Ultra Ground Charcoal, Clear White Bamboo, Flower Petals, Flower Essences, Amber Resins, Sandalwood (santalum album), Cedar (cedrus deodora), Vanilla Powder (vanilla planafolia), Gum Elemi (canarium luzonicum), Gum Opoponax (opoponnax chironium koch), Gum Labdanum (cistus ladaniferus), Gum Copal (bursera ordorata), Mastic (pistacia lentiscus), Gum Dammar (shorea wiesneri), Gum Myrrh (commiphora myrrha), Makko Powder (machillus thunbergil), Tragacanth Gum (astragalus species), Gum Olibanum-Frankincense (boswellia spp.), Gum Arabic (acacia nilotica)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.