- Pure Incense is made from natural ingredients, reputably sourced
- They are known for the quality of their aromatherapy oils, and the use of flower petals and various tree resins in their incense
- Burning incense can help to cleanse a space of negative energies, to promote healing, and to helps relax the body and mind
- The whole Pure Incense range is made from natural ingredients, organic wherever possible, and has been recognised for its purity and the wonderful variety of aromas to suit different tastes and needs
- Place stick incense into an incense burner or in a pot filled with sand
- Light the end of the stick, and make sure there is something non-flammable to catch the resulting ash as the stick burns
- Placing the stick near an open window or vent will distribute the scent faster, but will also burn the stick at a faster rate
Ingredients / Materials
Distilled Water, Pure Ultra Ground Charcoal, Clear White Bamboo, Gum Myrrh (commiphora myrrha), Makko Powder (machillus thunbergil), Tragacanth Gum (astragalus species), Gum Olibanum-Frankincense (boswellia spp.), Gum Arabic (acacia nilotica
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product16/07/2018, By JanI love this incense. It also lasts a long time.12/06/2018, By ClaireCan’t stop ordering this incense... I love it SO much. Yet to find anything close to it.07/04/2018, By ClaireThis has to be my absolute Favourite incense however I’m very disappointed to see it’s gone up in price so much making it expensive seen as you only get about 8 or 9 sticks in a pack.08/03/2018, By DelanoNo that great a smell as I have hoped for. Smells like burning tree bark.23/02/2018, By AshleighQuite a strong smell. Not as gentle as I would have liked but nice quality. I tend to burn it near a door or window to "dilute" the fragrance.26/12/2017, By JaneReally enhances the mood and atmosphere of a room.21/09/2017, By ClaireBeautiful and soothing smell!
Use it for my Kriya and meditation.
I'll definitely get this again!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.