Ladies Support is ideal for younger women affected by hormone imbalances, which cause symptoms like painful and irregular menstruation, adult acne or mood swings.
- Chaste berry: Stimulates and normalises pituitary gland, especially in progesterone function; relieves sore, tender breasts, fluid retention and other PMS symptoms.
- Dong Quai: Also known as “female ginseng”. Boosts the effects of ovarian hormones, helps to alleviate PMS and menopausal symptoms.
- Motherwort: Part of the mint family. Helps to relieve period pain and menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, insomnia and heart palpitations.
- Black cohosh: Balances hormone levels and prevents painful or delayed periods, as well as ovarian cramps. Helps to combat night sweats, hot flushes, mood changes and sleep problems associated with menopause.
- Wild yam: Contains a substance called diosgenin, which mimics the oestrogen hormone. Alleviates menstrual pain, PMS and the symptoms of menopause.
- Dandelion: Prevents water retention and acts as a liver tonic.
- Burdock: Anti-inflammatory; cleanses the blood and liver, improves digestion.
- Ginger: Has antioxidant properties, increases circulation and acts as a catalyst for other herbs.
This remedy is designed to give your body a really pure, potent dosage of beneficial herbs. Contains no fillers, binders, probiotics or fibres.
20 drops 3 times per day. Dosage can be increased for severe cases and decreased as symptoms improve.
Please note that as these herbs affect your hormonal cycle, it is best to consult a Qualified Natural Practitioner when you take them, as in certain cases it is better to take phyto estrogens at certain times of your mentrual cycle and not others.
Store below 25°C.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or for girls who have not yet started menstruating. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 45%, chaste berry 16%, dong quai 16%, motherwort 16%, black cohosh 16%, wild yam 16%, dandelion 7%, burdock 7%, ginger 6%
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product10/12/2018, By GontseI have very intense PMS and this product has helped me keep my hormones in check like no other.03/08/2018, By leeReally helped with my PMS symptoms29/07/2018, By PearlJUST BOUGHT IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE SEEN ITS STRENGTH AND WILL NOT BE WITHOUT IT. MANY THANKS FTN....26/04/2018, By saragreat product. balances hormones and leaves me feeling amazing.05/04/2018, By Jo-AnnThis product together with the Himalaya Evecare have helped me so much with my irregular periods and acne caused by hormonal imbalances. I'm so happy I found this because now I feel great and my body functions normally. I still have pain but no acne, regular cycle and no yeast infections. I would recommend this to anyone. Just be consistent with taking it.12/03/2018, By TamlynI have adult acne that my family and friends advised me would be cured by taking pharamcuetical contraceptives. Although I was reluctant I was also at my wits-end, lucky me on the very same day I was opted to give in and buy "the pill"- a wise inner voice said: "scan faithful-to-nature first tam!" And I haven't looked back ever-since. My skin is looking better and better with each day that passes and my monthly menstruating is handled with absolute ease!15/09/2017, By chantelsince I have been using this product, which I buy all the time, I have noticed a huge improvement in hormonal balance overall. wish faithful to nature would stock more pure herbal remedies products though. would be great.....18/08/2017, By chantelthis product is great value for money and works!! great for regulating your cycle and losing weight.12/07/2017, By chantelthis product is awesome. you have to try it. no regrets!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.