Here’s a look at the herbal ingredients you’ll find in Funny Tummy spray:
- Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic; settles upset stomachs, relieves nausea and has a calming effect.
- Fennel: Reduces pain caused by gas. Helps to treat bloating and restore lost appetites.
- Cinnamon: Helps to prevent diarrhoea and constipation; kills parasites and germs, and warms the digestive system.
- Valerian: A calming mild sedative; soothes stomach pain and irritation.
- Peppermint: Prevents flatulence and bloating; antispasmodic action relieves cramps.
- Marshmallow: Very soothing, helps to repair damaged mucous membranes and calm inflammation.
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, chamomile 17%, fennel 17%, cinnamon 17%, valerian 17%, peppermint 17%, marshmallow 15%, in a base of colloidal silver, glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/11/2019, By TracyI have no idea if this actually helps or not, but if my kids complain of a sore tummy I give them this before I give something stronger. They don't mind the taste. Usually they stop complaining after this, so I feel like I'm doing something for them without giving them chemical drugs. After a few years my bottle has stopped spraying, even though it's not empty. But seeing as it's expired I decided to just buy a new one.31/10/2019, By NokhanyoSo I just called the Pure Herbal Remedies offices and the lovely lady who helped me informed me that one spray equals about 5 drops.31/10/2019, By NokhanyoI didn't get the spray bottle, so I'm a little unsure how much to administer. So if someone from Faithful to Nature or someone from Pure Herbal could help me out with that it'd be great13/04/2019, By JIt seems to be working, and of course it helps to actually be able to get it in.. the other herbal drops I only managed to disguise about 4 times out of 10. He started rejecting even the smoothies he used to enjoy , even without the drops in! So I gave up. My son pulled a face the first time using this and the superstrong formula of this range but he did however not refuse outright to take it again and again.. so even tho I have to have a little something as a chaser after the 4 sprays, and after that he has to take a turn spraying it in my mouth.. so the spray aspect is a winner and it seems to have boosted his tummy health.07/10/2016, By RozaliaGreat supplement for kids and very tasty!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.