- Pure therapeutic grade Cedarwood essential oil
- Can be added to topsoil or mulch to keep garden pests at bay
- It has skin healing anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of Cedarwood
- Good for treating acne
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Blends beautifully with your carrier oil or massage oil
- Add a few drops to your bath water
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to fragrance the home
- Blend with a carrier oil and use as a massage oil
- Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Not for internal use unless under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established
- Recyclable Amber glass bottle with white plastic lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/05/2021, By LesleyExpected scent to be a bit stronger. But it will do
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.