Benefits of goji berries:
- Used for centuries by Tibetan and Chinese healers, they are the most nutritionally dense fruit on earth
- Boasting 15 times the amount of iron found in spinach
- Great source of beta-carotene, which helps with vision
- Rich in antioxidants, which helps the immune system to function and fights free radicals
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds
- Packed with nutrients, Goji berries provide your body with vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E
- Add 30g smoothie mix, 300ml water, and 1 peeled frozen banana to blender
- If you're feeling creative, feel free to add extra smoothie mix, nut butter, frozen fruit, coconut water, or milk alternative
- Blend until smooth!
Water-extracted Yellow Pea Protein, Organic Goji Berries*, Organic Chia Seeds*, Dates, Organic Lucuma Powder, Wild Harvested Mesquite Powder, Almonds, Pecans and/or Walnuts, Oats, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Beetroot Juice Powder, Cinnamon
*certified organic at source
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product10/03/2019, By Rayno...having all this goodness in one smoothie mix. Just ad almond milk, frozen berry mix, one frozen banana and a bit of nut butter.04/11/2018, By BrendaDelicious addition to smoothies24/06/2018, By HanriLove this product, great taste and last to well after lunch time.07/05/2018, By JahI rarely have time to eat breakfast but this acts as a superb breakfast replacement. Keeps me full till lunch and tastes pretty good.06/05/2018, By KayIt is my second favorite only to the cacao mix. Love it especially with berry smoothies!03/11/2017, By SheronaGreat breakfast drink. Keeps me full until lunch time.03/11/2017, By SheronaGreat breakfast drink. Keeps me full until lunch time.18/10/2017, By TarynBI really like this smoothie mix, have tried 2 others in this range and this one is my favourite so far. I have it for breakfast and it keeps me feeling full until lunchtime.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.