- Aids with the absorption of vitamins and minerals, especially Calcium due to the presence of both the Humic and Fulvic acid mineral carriers
- You can apply it directly to your skin’s problem areas for a balanced and correct pH.
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- This is a powerful antioxidant that you can use to counter the effects of ageing
- It contains 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria
- Gluten free
- Good for improving your digestive system
- It is fortified with Humic and Fulvic Acids to assist with alkalinity, immunity and trace mineral
- Add 1 to 4 teaspoons (5-20ml) in the morning in a glass of water, on an empty stomach.
- Can be increased to 20ml 2 times daily for acute conditions.
- For children 6 years of age and older, add half a teaspoon in water or fruit juice every morning.
- For babies 1 drop in water, increase to 2ml and spread intake during the course of the day.
- For topical use, dilute with spring water and apply to affected areas externally.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know? Neogenesis Neoflora 30 Billion biologically-active probiotic bacteria per daily dose. Many other probiotics contain only 5 billion bacteria per dose.
It is a live culture of probiotic bacteria in a natural growth medium. Many other probiotics are in a freeze-dried spore stage.
If the conditions in the stomach don’t support their germination, the probiotic bacteria will die and the colonies will not adhere properly to the gut lining and proliferate
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
- If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your health practitioner.
- Detoxification symptoms may occur during the first 3 to 7 days of use.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating women.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with plastic lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.