- A herbal medicine that supports muscular-skeletal concerns such as arthritis, osteaoarthritis, rheumatism, gout and degenerative conditions
- 100 % pure full potency herbal remedy of Devil’s Claw, with no fillers or additives
- Relieves joint swelling, improves mobility and has a sedating effect that can relieve pain
- It can be used to restore a lost appetite and help with poor digestion
- Pain reliever
- Eases the aches and pains of rheumatism and arthritis
- May aid digestive disorders in a manner similar to bitters
- Analgesic properties
Devils Claw has been used for the treatment of:
- Gout lumbago
- Rheumatic disease
Not to be used by persons with gastric or duodenal ulcers. Do not use this product long-term or on a continuous basis.
Contra-indications: Devil’s Claw promotes stomach acid, do not use in cases of gastric or duodenal ulcers.
Not to be used together with long term analgesics.
Not to be use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Drug Interaction: Warfarin and Ticlopidine.
Side-effects and special precautions: Mild gastro-intestinal complaints. Possible allergic rash and rhinitis in sensitive persons.
In case of children special caution should be taken, use under supervision of practitioner.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/08/2020, By VeronicaI noticed how devil's claw helped my cat with joint pain, so started taking this product. I haven't noticed much effect yet - will continue to use and see!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.