- Vetiver has wonderful cooling, calming, grounding, and anti-microbial properties
- Doesn’t harbour bacteria in the same manner as traditional loofah sponges
- Colour tagged to determine ownership in shared bathroom arrangements
- Similar scent to lemongrass
Did you know?
- If grown in favourable conditions, Vetiver can grow to heights of up to 3 meters.
- Dried Vetiver roots held together with nylon netting.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India, Packaged in South Africa
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/10/2018, By Newgirlharperi have used this scrub for about 6 months now....daily. It is still as good as new. I love it !!13/07/2018, By MichaelaThe only natural scrub I have found online. Works well11/07/2018, By CharlotteThe plastic around the product seems nonintuitive as we want to get away from the use of plastic. The instructions don’t state if the plastic must be removed? I find it very hard to use it with plastic that has been wound around it. Perhaps the developers need to re-look the design or maybe write instructions clearer. Vetiver grass isstrong enough to use without this additional layer06/07/2018, By BronwynIt's very rough on my skin so I'm not 100% sold on the item but I'm desperate for a non-plastic alternative to my loofah so it will have to do for now.15/06/2018, By Nikki ZedThis scrub is so unique, there's nothing like it out there.
All natural, lasts for ages. Great for exfoliating the body and increasing circulation.
Love it!28/05/2018, By CaryI bought this scrub once in India many years ago and it lasted me many years. So nice to be able to get the good old faithful here.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.