- Frankincense tones and tightens skin giving it a smoother appearance
- Helps to clear wrinkles and reduce large pores
- Heals scar tissue and evens out pigmentation
- Contains Boswellic acid: a substance with known inhibitory effect of tumour growth
- In Chinese medicine and Aryuveda, Frankincense is used in the treatment of arthritis.
- Contains beeswax
- 125 ml
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olibanum, Tocopherol (natural)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Cape Town
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/05/2019, By KLove this butter -especially for winter.
It sinks in beautifully but keeps a protective layer and has a long-lasting moisturising effect as well as a slightly tingling experience as you apply29/03/2019, By StellaI love to give positive reviews but this is a product I would not buy again. I was willing to pay the price for it because I love the smell of frankincense and thought this would be magic. But it hardly smells at all. And I personally didn't find the texture very usable. I now use it as lip butter.28/11/2018, By MelI even use this on my face when I want an extra-thick protective and nourishing cream. I love the smell - and the slightly tingly sensation. It feels like it is doing something19/07/2018, By SaadAmazing body butter! It melts on your fingers and becomes soft and creamy, easy to apply. It definitely is very nourishing for dry skin.15/06/2018, By ZiggyNice and smooth, not too oily, lasts for ages and keeps skin supple.12/06/2018, By MaggieThis product has worked wonderfully to relieve dry skin induced by the harsh highveld winters, and significantly reduced areas of allergic dermatitis. This body butter smell great, is not oily but does take time to work into skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.