- Nose drops made with silver ions
- Aids the relief of dry, irritated & congested nose
- Soothes hay fever irritations
- Use to effectively clean nasal cavities
- Silver has antimicrobial properties that may help to combat infection
- Silver has antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral properties
- No harsh chemicals
- No synthetic Ingredients
- Made in South Africa from local ingredients
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled materials
- Suitable for babies & the whole family
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 1 - 2 drops in each nostril when needed.
- Use in moderation.
- Never use it for more than 14 days in a row.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened: Store at room temperature & use within 30 days.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from microwave ovens.
Did you know? colloidal silver has been used as an antiseptic for centuries due to its antimicrobial properties. Research suggests that Silver Ions attach to the cell walls of microorganisms (such as bacteria, viruses & fungi) damaging the cell membranes of these microorganisms & making them ineffective.
- Not suitable for individuals with Silver sensitivity.
- Should you experience any discomfort, discontinue use.
- Nett Volume: 20 ml.
- Ag+ (Silver) ion particles suspended in purified water.
- Silver (Ag+).
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.