- A potent natural vitamin C supplement
- Whole food ingredients; rosehip & pelargonium
- Contains zinc & vitamin D3
- Immune-boosting, antiviral & antioxidant benefits
- Beneficial for upper respiratory tract health
- Gentle on the digestive system
- No artificial additives
- Take 2 scoops with 200ml water & drink immediately.
- This supplement may be taken at any time of the day.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Rosehip Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Malic Acid, Bicarbonate of Soda, Pelargonium Powder, Zinc Magnesium Aspartate, Turmeric Powder, Nature Identical Flavour, Stevia Leaf, Vitamin D3.
Allergens: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g):
- Rosehip Powder (g): 5
- Vitamin C Powder (mg): 3000
- Pelargonium (mg): 300
- ZMA (mg): 30
- Vitamin D3 (IU): 1000
- Recyclable tub
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/12/2020, By kateConvenient way to take a daily dose of C and Zinc. Mixes well with other powdered supplements. Plus it's delicious! Only wish it came in larger size quantities.19/11/2020, By ZaakirahPerfect for people that don’t like to take tablets and it tastes pretty good.10/09/2020, By Tarrynk09/09/2020, By JosiGreat!23/08/2020, By firstname.lastname@example.orgI am I got this, for one who does not like tablet, it's the solution for mr
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.