- A potent natural vitamin C supplement
- Whole food Ingredients; Rosehip & pelargonium
- Contains zinc & vitamin D3
- Immune-boosting, antiviral & antioxidant benefits
- Beneficial for upper respiratory tract health
- Gentle on the digestive system
- No artificial additives
- Take 2 scoops with 200ml water & drink immediately.
- This supplement may be taken at any time of the day.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Rosehip Powder, Ascorbic acid, Malic Acid, Bicarbonate of Soda, Pelargonium Powder, Zinc Magnesium Aspartate, Turmeric Powder, Nature Identical Flavour, Stevia Leaf, Vitamin D3.
Allergens: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
- The flavouring found in this product may contain Propylene Glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g):
- Rosehip Powder (g): 5
- vitamin C Powder (mg): 3000
- Pelargonium (mg): 300
- ZMA (mg): 30
- Vitamin D3 (IU): 1000
- Recyclable tub
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product08/10/2021, By KimMy daily vitamin since start of Covid....love the fizziness and the taste.13/08/2021, By ReneI use in conjunction with MSM and curcumin supplement. One of the best vitamin c I’ve tried.13/08/2021, By EonoraBrilliant natural product to boost immune!24/06/2021, By Hassain HashamLovely24/06/2021, By Hassain HashamLovely07/06/2021, By Calaan excellent combination of immune-supporting vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3, so necessary during these unprecedented times of a global pandemic. I have purchased the product twice and will definitely continue to do so, as it is easy to drink.18/02/2021, By Bernadettehave purchased this product three times now and find it very easy to take and tastes great.16/02/2021, By JasminGood amounts of each vitamin and mineral. Convenient and tastes pretty good.06/12/2020, By kateConvenient way to take a daily dose of C and Zinc. Mixes well with other powdered supplements. Plus it's delicious! Only wish it came in larger size quantities.19/11/2020, By ZaakirahPerfect for people that don’t like to take tablets and it tastes pretty good.10/09/2020, By Tarrynk09/09/2020, By JosiGreat!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.