- Cute & clever sprouting kit for kids
- With GMO-free heirloom variety chickpea seeds
- A useful add-on to My Eco Sprout kits
- Helps kids to understand the growth process
- A fun educational activity for home or the classroom
The Sprout House kit includes:
- Chickpea seeds
- Cotton wool pad
- Cute “Sprout House” packaging with growing instructions
Good to know:
- My Eco Sprout only uses fresh seeds grown & harvested in South Africa.
- The card is 100% repulpable & made from 60-80% recycled paper.
- This product meets the FSC Mix Chain-of-Custody certification requirements.
- Open the windows of your Sprout House.
- Leave 4 seeds inside the packet & add a few drops of water. Leave the packet open.
- Remove the double-sided tape at the top of the Sprout House & use it to attach the Sprout House to a sunny window.
- Keep the seeds moist & they will start to sprout in just 12 hours!
- Once the sprouts start to mature they will die off, as they are not planted in soil.
- Discard your Sprout House in an eco-friendly way.
- Sow the rest of the chickpea seeds in your garden in Sring.
- Product weight: 15g
- Product dimensions: 210 x 143mm
- Non-GMO heirloom chickpea seeds
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/03/2020, By GreenToo good19/01/2020, By AidEasy to well16/01/2020, By SupportGood activity14/11/2019, By JoNeeds more than a few drops of water but on second try the germinated. Great idea30/08/2019, By Rydergreat product16/06/2019, By MariThis is a wonderful product for kids to learn how plants grow! My girls love it.16/06/2019, By HesMy 4year old cannot get enough of these products. She loves every moment when we do these planting activities. Wonderful and innovative product with loads of learning involvedxx
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.