- Food-based support for digestive health
- Combines amino acid (L-glutamine) with licorice and aloe
- May help alleviate symptoms of leaky gut
- Natural flavours help to improve taste
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Mix 1 scoop with water or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4.33 grams).
- Servings Per Container: 60 Servings.
- Nett Weight: ~260 grams.
Ingredients: (Per Serving)
- L-Glutamine (3.5 g), Degycyrrhizinized Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root 10:1 Extract (500 mg)*, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Decolourised Inner Leaf Gel Powder (50 mg).
- *The licorice root extract has had its glycyrrhizin content removed because this phyto-compound is associated with sodium and water retention.
- Natural Flavours.
- Packed in recyclable polypropylene bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/03/2023, By SarahWonderful product! Very helpful for those with sensitive or inflamed guts. Lasts a good while too.10/03/2023, By LexiGlutagenics has helped restore the health of my gut. I am no longer bloated or experience bouts of inflammation thanks to this product. Very helpful.14/06/2021, By LuciaAn essential in my pharmacopeia. Glutathione is essential for good digestion, good sleep and energy ! This brand is of a very high quality.
It mitigates the unavoidable effect of glyphosate poisoning, will also aid with gluten tolerance.
Had a rough night out or overindulged a bit ? Works very fast !
feeling stressed, burning the candle at both ends ? Then this is your best friend.I've tried cheaper brands but they are bulked up with fillers, and more expensive in the long run.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.