- Gluten-free formula
- High potency vitamin D3
- Easy-to-swallow microtablets
- Boosts immunity
- Promotes absorption of calcium & supports bone health
- Promotes brain tissue health
- Promotes skin health
- Helps to reduce the risk of type 1 diabetes
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure
- Protects the heart against disease
- Improves serotonin levels in the brain, has an antidepressant effect
- Helps to prevent SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) or lift low moods
Take one tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/08/2018, By JacquesHigh quality D3 supplement. Definitely notice a difference after a month.02/07/2018, By DebbieI definitely experienced a difference since using this product. I struggled with extreme fatigue due to depleted Vitamin D levels and adrenal burn out.08/06/2018, By MeganThese have helped my Vitamin D levels.17/01/2018, By ElizabethI haven't experienced any adverse effects of note (which is always a good thing). Now this may be me imagining things, but I feel as though my joints are far less clicky than normal since I began taking these (side note: I take these along side blackstrap molasses 3very morning... since the first of the month)...Im only 25 years old, so you can imagine how horrifying the abnormally prevalent clicking of my joints are.02/09/2017, By AbigailI previously used the D3 5000 and have a friend who has used these. Great adrenal and Vit D shortage support. Notable difference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.