- Heirloom carrot growing seeds
- Planting Season: all year
- Enjoys full sun
- Harvest: 12 - 14 weeks
- Can be planted in soil or potted
- Suitable for beginners
- Distance between plants: 7 cm
- Distance between rows: 10 cm
- Seed depth in the ground: 0.5 cm
- For balcony gardens sow seeds in a pot 40cm in depth & diameter, or larger.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Contains: Approx. 300 seeds in a packet
- Packed in recyclable cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.