Lifematrix MCT powder has a mild, pleasant taste and offers an impressive 13g of MCTs with every scoop.
Benefits of a natural MCT supplement:
- NOT stored by the body as fat; converted quickly into fuel
- Promotes weight loss by improving the body’s metabolism of fat
- Easy to digest
- Improves the metabolic rate
- Helps to regulate the appetite; promotes a feeling of fullness
- Improves the body’s nutrient absorption
- Supports the building of lean muscle mass
- Improves the digestion
- Promotes liver & gallbladder health
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts stamina & performance
- An excellent alternative energy source to carbohydrates
- Great nutritional support for athletes & those following the Keto diet
- Beneficial for those following the Banting/ Paleo diet
Did You Know? Long Chain Fatty acids (LCTs) are composed of 12-18 carbon links, while MCTs are composed of only 6-10. Because of this shorter chain length, MCTs are easier for your body to absorb and convert into fuel. MCTs are also lower in calories than LCTs.
On a ketogenic diet, it’s recommended that 30-60% of fat intake comes from MCT fats. These fats are quickly converted into ketone bodies; an ideal energy source for the body and brain.
Add a scoop to a glass of filtered water, or to your morning shake/ smoothie.
Powdered MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil, casein, glucose, emulsifier, mixed tocopherols
Allergens: Casein (milk protein)
Nutritional Information (per 19g serving):
- Energy: 581kJ
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2.7g
- of which total sugar: 2.5g
- Total fat: 12.7
- of which saturated fat: 12.7
- Trans fats: 0
- Total sodium: 12mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/08/2017, By MaaikeHubby uses it when cycling long distances. Seems to give him a bit more vuma. Doesnt have a taste so great to mix with water
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.