How do konjac and lycopene give you a more youthful complexion?
- 97% water; provides rich hydration & improves skin’s moisture retention
- Naturally alkaline; balances the skin’s pH
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins A, C & E, folic acid & minerals
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates, removing dirt & impurities
- Stimulates circulation & new cell growth to rejuvenate dull or tired skin
- Strengthens the skin’s collagen & elastin fibres
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Helps to repair damage caused by UV light
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Did You Know? Lycopene is a red pigment naturally found in tomatoes and red berries.
- Fully biodegradable & compostable
- No artificial colours, fragrances, preservatives or additives
- No mould-prevention agents (sponges are packed dry)
- Not tested on animals
- No need for soap or cleansers
Konjacu sponges are 100% biodegradable and compostable; they’re free of preservatives, additives, fragrances and colours, and are not tested on animals. Because Konjacu sponges are packed while dry, they’re also free of harsh anti-mould chemicals.
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge, as this will cause tearing; simply press the excess water out gently.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, lycopene
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product12/10/2016, By JadeThis little sponge has been great as a gentle exfoliator on my very dry and sensitive skin - I find it is fine to use on its own with warm water, without the need for face wash. Also great for removing stubborn mascara.03/09/2016, By LizThis little sponge is fantastic, it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Its also a great cleanser. I just add my cleanser to the sponge. I have been ordering this for well over a year and my skin feels fantastic. A must for anyone.18/02/2016, By KIkiI don know how I lived without this. I never thought of using a sponge on my face but after using this I will never go back. I t is so soft on the skin and you can add a touch of our favourite cleanser to it and it gives such an amazing cleansing experience.26/01/2016, By ashleighI bought this for my mom and she swears by it now :)20/10/2015, By AdeleI can not imagine going back to life before. This little miracle sponge in now part of my daily skin care routine and has improved the texture and appearance of my skin immensely. It was with sadness and joy that my first sponge went to the compost heap. Great to know its going back to the earth...14/07/2015, By CarmenI love this sponge! Its gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling really soft! Much better than a cream exfoliator which clogs my pores.12/05/2015, By IngridWhat a surprisingly good find this was! I use this every day, with no added cleansing product and am so happy with the results. My skin is smooth and clean but not dry or tight after using the sponge.20/03/2015, By MarietjieI have read other client’s comments on how smooth and soft their skin feels when using the konjacu sponge. I can simply echo that. I normally do not use a cleanser with the sponge and my skin feels wonderfully soft. No tightness after cleansing.28/09/2014, By AldeWhat a great product! Effective and gentle. The condition of my skin has definitely improved - even my pores are less visible!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.