The konjac potato, a medicinal Asian plant, is used to make some wonderfully effective beauty care products because of its rich moisture and nutrient content. Here’s how the konjac face sponge works:
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates your face
- Provides rich hydration & nourishment
- Improves skin’s ability to retain moisture
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Promotes new cell growth for a younger complexion
- Naturally alkaline, supports skin’s natural pH balance
- Removes dirt, excess oil & impurities
Did You Know? Bamboo charcoal is a wonderfully effective blemish treatment; it actually absorbs excess oil from the skin, while its antibacterial powers kill off the germs that cause acne.
Why use Konjacu’s range of konjac sponges?
- They contain no preservatives or additives
- Handmade in small batches to ensure consistent quality
- No synthetic fragrances or artificial colours
- No harsh mould-prevention agents (sponges are packaged while dry)
- Produced using sustainable & ethical practices
- Not tested on animals
- Biodegradable & compostable; 100% eco-friendly
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge, as this will tear the delicate fibres; rather press the excess water out gently.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, bamboo charcoal
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product25/07/2016, By ElanieThis little sponge was the first thing Ive ordered from Faithful to nature. I was a little sceptical as I have used so many products over the years. But this sponge exceeded my expectations! My skin is so smooth and it really helps clear your skin! I love this product!12/05/2016, By MatshidisoMy skin showed improvements within 2 days. Thank you faithful to nature23/02/2016, By CaterinaSuch a great little sponge, gentle on the face and exfoliates softly. Remember to rinse after use (if using a facewash) and softly squish it in a towel to remove excess water. Hang it up (not inside your shower) to dry out between washes else bacteria will start growing in it.10/10/2015, By SaraI bought this for my son who battles with breakouts and blackheads. Since using the sponge his skin has completely cleared up. He is thrilled with his sponge and won use anything else anymore.12/08/2015, By NikeI deliberated whether I could spend this much on a sponge, but Im glad I did. I have ditched my toner and exfoliator and only use a cleanser or soap if I have been wearing make up. I have combination skin, prone to blemishes. This sponge has really made a difference to my skin. I will purchase again.07/07/2015, By AnushkaTheres something very wonderful about using an all natural product on your face. This sponge is amazing. Its like an in house spa treatment everyday. Definitely a great buy. Theres no need to even use an exfoliator.11/06/2015, By AngeliqueI adore this sponge! It shortens my daily routine by so much.12/05/2015, By ElaineI love this sponge, its very gentle on my sensitive acne skin. I store my sponge in a plastic container in the fridge.06/03/2015, By LelanieOf all natural products, this must be the most incredible spongy thingy that I came across. I am totally amazed how my skin feels after just one use - soft as a babys bum! I didn even use any soap with it and my skin looks and feels clean and smooth, it is just wow! Its almost hard to believe...but the proof is in the pudding.03/02/2015, By AdeleAnother awesome addition in my battle against blackheads. My skin feels incredibly soft and has already started expelling blackheads. Before going green I resigned myself to the fact that Ill go to my grave with clogged pores, but since Ive been using natural products my skin is cleaner, brighter and more refined. I love the tingle whilst gently scrubbing my face with my charcoal sponge, and after only a week the difference is already visible. Will buy again, for sure!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.