- Approx. size: 8 x 8 x 1.5cm; small enough for tiny newborns
- Small enough to fit easily in your changing bag
- Super-soft texture, suitable for baby’s delicate skin
- pH balanced; won’t cause irritation
- Ultra-absorbent; can hold up to 10 times its weight in water
- No additives or synthetic colours
- Fully biodegradable and eco-friendly
- No need to add a baby body wash; better for your baby, your planet and your wallet
- Vegan Society approved; Cruelty Free International approved
- Also used by beauty professionals as a makeup sponge
Your baby’s skin is so delicate and very absorbent – in fact, baby skin can absorb up to 5 times more chemicals and pollutants than adult skin. That’s why it’s so important to avoid exposing your little one to chemical products.
Did You Know? Konjac is an edible and medicinal plant native to Asia; for centuries, it’s been used as a nourishing natural skin care product as well. It’s rich in moisture (97% water), and full of nutrients including vitamins A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12, and folic acid.
- Use this soft konjac sponge to gently clean your baby’s skin at bath time, or to wipe up a messy little face after meals.
- Make sure the sponge is fully hydrated and moist before putting it against your baby’s skin.
- Please Note: Never use the sponge in it's dry form!
- Also suitable for gently cleaning inflamed cheeks during teething.
- Gently squeeze over baby’s hair at bath time, as an ultra-gentle cleansing shampoo.
- If you do use a baby body wash, be sure to use a natural product free of synthetic chemicals. Use a smaller amount than usual.
- Do not wring out or squeeze your konjac sponge; this will damage the delicate fibres and cause the sponge to tear and disintegrate.
- Place the sponge between the palms of your hands and gently press out the excess water.
- Store your sponge in a fresh, dry and well-ventilated area.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.