- Slowly makes the stomach and colon smaller, in a natural way
- Bigaradia (aka Bitter Orange) suppresses appetite and helps to speed up the metabolism
- Saffron increases feelings of satiety, helping to curb appetite, and cravings
- Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory which helps to promote healing by increasing circulation
- For optimum results, Heal & Harmonize is taken in conjunction with Purify & Cleanse
- Caffeine, and ephedrine free
- Take 1-2 capsules every morning
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- 60 capsules
- Bigaradia, Saffron, Curcumin
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
9 out of 11 people would recommend this product30/07/2020, By ChelHonestly did not notice any change29/06/2020, By VeronicaHonestly I feel energetic, less sickly, but not losing any weight.10/06/2020, By LauraNot as bright as a traditional matcha powder, not sure about it.17/02/2020, By NPI've been taking these for about a week now, started slow with a single capsule and now up to 2 as recommended. The bloating has subsided substantially and I feel lighter and have more energy11/02/2020, By TessSo far, I am slowly beginning to see a difference in bowel movements and I do feel less bloated. I guess I have to take this a while in order to experience the real benefits.21/01/2020, By gillianBloating considerably better and no longer craving food all the time!05/01/2020, By gillianSo far so good - didnt get so hungry today and also no bloating for the first time in months!12/12/2019, By SMPLove this product, works wonders. Great appetite suppressant.
27/11/2019, By AngieReduced craves and bloating! Amazing!06/11/2019, By MarcelleBloatedness reduced after the first capsule I took! Released a lot of water initially as well.24/06/2019, By TarynI take one of these in the morning and one Kogita Secret Purify & Cleanse capsule in the evening. I am sure these are helping to reduce my sugar cravings and I have only been taking them for a week!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.