- Thick Italian ribbon pasta
- Specially suited to chunky, creamy sauces
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Knysna Grain Mill Spelt Tagliatelle because it’s vegan-friendly. Most traditional tagliatelle is made using egg pasta, making it unsuitable for our meat-free Monday meals. Thanks Knysna Grain Mill!
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 4 minutes or to taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Spelt, Purified Water.
- Packed in cellophane packets.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.