- Chunky, tube pasta made from organic, wholegrain spelt
- Bigger than both macaroni, and penne
- Beautiful in bakes, and casseroles
- High protein form of wheat
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Spelt, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product01/03/2021, By GillDelicious, and holds its shape well when cooked. Lovely nutty flavour.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product25/10/2020, By gillianHappy to still eat pasta with this wheat alternative08/08/2020, By ShingiExcellent and healthy alternative to wheat and egg pasta. Easy to cook holds shape adds great flavour. Am tempted to give a simple enjoyable stir fry recipe I made using this awesome pasta unfortunately not the right forum for recipes.17/06/2020, By JianineGreat tasting pasta, easy to cook. I noticed that Checkers also stocks spelt pasta now. Although its not organic, it's considerably cheaper than this brand.04/05/2020, By YusraLove it02/04/2020, By VivekaBest ever pasta!! Super soft but holds the shape perfectly. With this healthier wheat alternative, there's no reason to go back to normal pasta :)19/12/2019, By kandisAmazing wheat alternative - tastes great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.