- Wholegrain, brown pasta noodles made from organic spelt
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 250 g
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Spelt, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
23/10/2020, By KeenVery nice taste, had no digestive problems with it. Normal pasta usually gives me very bad digestive issues and this one didn't, so I will definitely use again. Nice texture but some pieces are a bit small and go a bit soft.01/08/2020, By GreenieGood04/05/2020, By ElderUnique and delightful spelt spaghetti03/05/2020, By AshThis pasta I could eat for days01/12/2019, By CCDelicious and easy cooking.12/07/2019, By JoDelicious! ... Reminds me of the pasta I ate in Italy! And no digestive issues like with regular wheat pasta.17/06/2019, By SonjaMy family loved it. They at first did not even know the difference
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.