- Single sprouter kitchen garden set
- Contains 1L reusable glass jar, mesh screen & rubber band, 50 g Alfalfa sprouting seeds & instruction sheet
- Seeds yield 3 crops of sprouts
- Alfalfa may help lower cholesterol
- May improve blood sugar management
- Known to combat indigestion
- Ideal for individuals wanted to learn to sprout
- Free of soil & chemicals.
- Add 1 - 2 TBS of dry seeds to the clean sprouting jar; enough to lightly cover the bottom of the upright jar.
- Cover the sprouting jar with the mesh screen & secure it with a rubber band.
- Cover the dry seeds with 2 - 4cm water & soak for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain & rinse in fresh water, swirling gently while draining to disperse the seeds across the surface of the sprouting jar.
- Place the jar at an angle in a bowl or on a dishrack. Keep your sprouting jar in natural light but never in direct sunlight.
- Rinse your seeds 2 - 3 times a day in cool water. The water should be rinsed clear.
- Harvest within 2 - 3 days of the “tails” and/or greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain the sprouts well & leave for 2 - 4 hours to dry on a sprouting stand.
- Transfer to an airtight, covered storage container & refrigerate.
- Use sprouts within 2 - 7 days.
- Start sprouting new seeds every 2 - 3 days for a continuous, fresh supply.
- Do not consume sprouts that have started to smell bad.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Wash your containers thoroughly between plantings. Double rinsing is recommended for beans & legumes.
- Remove any broken or damaged seeds before you start sprouting.
- Unsprouted seeds should be stored in an airtight container in a cupboard.
- Nett Weight 520 g
- Glass; Mesh Screen; Rubber Band & Paper Instruction Sheet.
- Packed in recyclable plastic bubble wrap & recyclable/ reusable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.