- Xylitol adds natural sweetness and also helps balance the pH in your mouth and stop bacteria from sticking to your teeth and causing tooth decay.
- By stimulating salvia and making it pH neutral it can help repair damage to tooth enamel too.
- Essentials oils Eucalyptus, clove and peppermint create a fresh, delicious taste that freshens breath
- Are also naturally antibacterial and protective
- No Triclosan
- No parabens
- No mineral oil
- No animal testing
- Sustainable wild harvest and certified organic ingredients
Did you know? Triclosan is found in many mouth washes as an antibacterial agent. It has been associated with heart diseases, hormonal changes and lowered immunity though so using natural antibacterials such as colloidal silver and essential oils is a safer option for your health.
- Aqua, organic, glycerine, xylitol, aloe vera extract, sodium bicarbonate, potassium sorbate, sesame oil, xanthan gum, essential oils of eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint, myrrh
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/06/2019, By SamPrefer the minty fresh mouthwashes. This one is really sweet tasting which I am not too fond of. Don't really feel it making a difference.02/06/2019, By DebbieThis is really mild, which I like, as I don't like the traditional strong mouthwashes. It has a really pleasant taste.28/03/2019, By WallisThe mouth wash is ok, if you rinse for too long it feels weird on your tongue. I was also disappointed to see it's a plastic bottle - it looks like glass in the picture. I would not buy again.08/08/2018, By GinaThe taste took me aback at first but I soon adjusted. An amazing product that works really well. Still have fresh breath in the morning! Bye bye chemicals26/06/2018, By NicoleReally refreshing and pleasant taste. Happy with this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.