- Jojoba beads: Buff away dead skin cells for a brighter, fresher complexion
- Castor oil: Hydrates & plumps the skin
- Cedarwood oil: An astringent that tones the skin; antiseptic & anti-inflammatory
- Frankincense oil: Fades scars & stretch marks, promotes healing, reduces ageing
- Myrrh oil: Antiseptic & antibacterial; relieves dry skin & promotes healing
Did You Know? Ordinary exfoliating beads (microbeads) are made with polyethylene plastics; when these microbeads wash down the drain, they wreak serious havoc on the environment, particularly our precious oceans. Jojoba wax beads are a natural, plant-based and biodegradable alternative.
Apply to damp face, gently massage & rinse off with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week.
Saponified jojoba oil, castor oil, aqua, hydrogenated jojoba beads, essential oils of cedarwood, frankincense, myrrh
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/09/2016, By Janenice product for an older skin - gentle exfoliation but without losing effectiveness
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.