62g of the highest grade raw Pollen sustainably harvested from holistically managed honeybees on pristine mountain apiaries in South Western Cape Peninsula.
In Chinese medicine it is regarded as the highest of yang foods and eaten for virility and fertility.
Eaten to aid nutritional intake, fertility, stamina & endurance.
Here Are Just 10 Great Reasons to Add Fresh Bee Pollen to Your Daily Diet
1. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within Bee Pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother - Bee Pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System - Bee Pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of Pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that Bee Pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, Bee Pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, Bee Pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because Bee Pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
10. Infertility Problems - Bee Pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
How Should Bee Pollen Be Consumed?
Bee Pollen is a food and acts faster and more effectively when taken at mealtime and especially with fruit, which lets it gently perform a little cleansing of the intestinal flora.
A spoonful at breakfast, preferably taken with a piece of fruit: the fruit fibres reinforce the activity of the fresh Pollen.
You'll be pleased to know that bee keepers are able to remove Pollen from hives without harming the bees or disturbing their routine.
1-2 pellets increasing over 7 days to 1 teaspoon or more.
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.