- Helps to plant and grow your own full-sized leafy vegetables or herbs
- Includes 2 grow trays, seed packs and moss in greenhouse bags
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Allows to grow leafy veggies and herbs for blending in your favourite dishes
- All natural seeds that can be harvested in 2 to 3 weeks
- GMO free
- Locally made
- Comes with easy to follow instructions
- Remove the sleeve and carefully separate top and bottom lids. Remove contents and turn the lid over to create two trays.
- Equally divide the growing medium, sprinkle seeds on top and then flatten.
- Using a light flow watering device, like a spray bottle or small watering can, gently water both trays until soil is damp.
- After you've harvested, you can just toss the 100% biodegradable kit onto the compost heap.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm x 5cm
- Rocket Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, 200g high quality Moss (100g for each seed type), 2x Greenhouse Bags (one for each planted tray).
- Biodegradable cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/06/2023, By GowwaaDefinitely a good by for all those wanting some brocoli sprouts for the sulphoraphane and you get some added pea seeds too, will definitely buy this again...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.